Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Apr 3, 2010

I have received an email from Mick asking if I knew how Sean died, as I didn't know Sean personally is there someone out there who could possibly give him anymore details?

Micks email...

Hi Jackie,
i was just looking at the photo of sean, looked at the comments and saw that little max had posted about sean posing for raimon in the studio in the sky. i knew that raimon had died, but never had an inkling that sean was dead, what a shocker, i knew him in the 80's, such a nice man, would do anyhing for you
do you know any details of his death? how he died, his age, anything? any info. would be greatly appreciated.
I will ask cyril but i don't know when i'll be in touch, might be ages.
thanks very much.
mick fitsall.

6 comments:

sue said...

I knew sean very well, he was lovely, apparently he came back from brazil where he had picked up an infection of some sort, he didnt think it was serious at first but he just got worse and was admitted to hospital where he died. I believe keith(ex bumpers) was with him so he will know all the details.
It was a big shock, i remember him when he worked in the amsterdam in the 70's. He was 50 something i believe when he died.
Sue (ex st trop, 007, foto lloses)

Mick said...

Thanks so much for that info Sue, it is a sad loss,such a shock.
All the best,
Mick(ex 80's, Romance, Moef Ga Ga, Romance).

Malc Coombs said...

Mick, I've tried to get in contact with you the last few years - E-Mail me if you get the chance. Malc Coombs, Coventry.

Mick said...

Malc,
I will but don't know your email address,how you doin' mate? It will good to catch up.

Malc Coombs said...

Its tina_malc@hotmail.co.uk look forward to hearing from you.. so will Gaz I expect.

Gaz McGowan said...

Mick Fits, it really is good to see your name crop up. I hope everything is good with you. I have many great memories of our time is Lloret hope we can get together again.