Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Jun 19, 2008

Where are they now?

Lets start in Gerry's Bar out back in the garden, always a good meeting place for workers and holiday makers who came back to this very popular bar year after year...many still do!
Front row is Colin with a dog, I suppose belongs to him...if not it soon will do !!
To the middle is Gerry and Julie (sadly Julie is no longer with us) .... with who I think will be Simon, who looks very different these days! Lynne is to the left under the tree, short fair hair wearing a black T shirt. Rod is at the back with a picture of a pair of jeans on his T shirt. Roger I think is under the tree to the far right.

After that I don't think I recognise anyone else....maybe you can ??
Please leave a comment if you were there or if you can put a name to any of the faces.

8 comments:

Angie said...

oh, you opened up a tin of worms there, I will get on digging in my old albums...............and there are lots of them

Jackie said...

Yes, I thought I might!
Congratulations on being the first to comment Angie. Thanks

MAGGIEESTRELLA said...

Great idea jackie, so where are all
the badge sellers that worked with us (maggie & Colin) in lloret in 84,85,86,87 ????? get in touch.
off to find some photos.

MAGGIEESTRELLA said...

Shandra (EL Toro) is next to Roger by the tree. Mark (beach boys club)is next to him. Chris & Jill (Cutty Sark) are in front of tree & Rex is next to Gerry, Colin is holding Rex's dog Hammer. Debbie B. T is sat next to Lynne.
Have i won ??? xxxxxxx

Jackie said...

Thanks for that Maggie, I should have recognised Chris & Gill. I never thought we would get the dogs name though !

Anonymous said...

Think you right debs too big for Chandra, is that Russell at the front of Village Inn foto ? x

bomshankar said...

the big guy at the back is Spanish Tony, again,

Anonymous said...

Siva is definitely not in any of these pics.