Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Aug 12, 2008

Sergeant Peppers - Lloret de mar

Today I had an email from Anthony Angus who very kindly sent some photos for the blog from the years he worked in Lloret between the years of 1983-88.

The email can be read in full HERE

This photo below taken outside Sergeant peppers, along with Anthonys explanation of who's who!.......


......Thats me on Mark Anables shoulders, I can't remember the guy in front, I think he was there as DJ for a short while, Andy Milroy between Rosa and Sagre from Gerona.

What I like about this photo is we get a good idea of the prices of the drinks from the price list in the background. (Click on the picture to enlarge) A pint of lager for 100 pesetas and mixed spirits for 100 pts also....the good old days!!

No comments: