Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Oct 1, 2008

Laurel & Hardy's

Two more from (Auntie) Jeans photo albums the first is 1981 & the 2nd 1987. In the top photo outside Laurel & Hardy's, she is on the front row with the Union Jack bag.
The others in the picture....... I'm sure someone can name a few ??

Then another photo from the bus-station, looks like she was travelling back home with Bob (103!) that year.
What a laugh that must have been, for the other passengers that is!

Bob was one of the best, always had a smile on his face.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie
Just had to write to say what a brilliant job you are doing with the
blog. Now every time I switch on my computer the first thing I do is go
straight to Lloret Old Stuff to see the latest photo, HAPPY DAYS !

Thanks Jackie

Regards
John McGuire

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacky,

I found the web site through a search on google, god this brings back so many memories!!

I worked in Nicky Tams Tavern from 84 for 3 years, the best time of my life, I made so many close friends and value the time I spent with them. I have managed to find some of the guys and been in touch now and again, some unfortunately have now passed away.
Here are some of the photo’s I have, when I get down to it, I’m sure I can dig out others, these were all taken by the “great Ramon” I worked with wee Stu, Derek, Steve and Micky ( I hear he has now passed away?) Those are just a few of the rouges, I knew. Angus and Davey Sinclair have been in touch and it’s funny how things have settled and we now get on with our own things.

I was always known as the Scottish W**ker and did the disco in Nicky’s, when I was sober, the last photo is me, 10 stones lighter J

Hope you can use the photos and wish you all the best for the web site and will look in often

Ray

Anonymous said...

The girl behind Autie Jean and to the left looks like Viv to me.

Gaz

Anonymous said...

Hi,
The guy with the bowtie is Scotty from Rockefellers.
John Stanley.

Anonymous said...

In the middle wearing the Rob roy t-shirt is Ronny .He was on holiday with my brother they stayed for eveeeeeeeeeerrrrrr