Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Jan 2, 2010

Kevin

I have just had a look at the message board and seen a very sad piece from Kevin's partner 'Pauline' I wonder if any of you can help with her request. If you have any photos please send them to me in the ususal way and I'll put them on the blog as soon as possible.

This is a copy of Pauline's message.......

Hi
I've only just stumbled on this site today and it's great to see some familiar faces.
I lived with Kevin McDonald for 10 years and we had two beautiful girls. Sadly, circumstances brought myself and the girls back to England but Kevin was still very much in the girls lives until he died 4 years later. Kevin was a big part of Lloret and i know he's missed but there's so many stories that i'm sure some of you could share with the girls. I'd like them to know a bit more about their dad and his life in LLoret and maybe if you've got a pic or two that would be great as we don't have any photos of Kevin when he was younger.

'always thinking of ways to make a better living' His favourite saying to me was ' Pauline, this time next year.......'

Forever in our Hearts Kevin x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kevin was a great guy and would do anything for anybody ... I took a group of people when I worked for Terry Bell on a Beach Party in Fanals and Kevin done the Ski School and made everybody welcome with his nice smile .. My fondest memories are how Sean from the Robin Hood and Kevin use to wind each other up and the banter was always funny so Pauline you can hold your head up high .. And tell the Children Kevin was well loved and respected in Spain .. Max Pax Enanue