Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Jan 12, 2010

Sooty's Photos


We go back to Sooty's photos for today's pick of the Old Stuff.

Just for the next few weeks I'm on holiday in Southern Spain, so I may be asking for 1 or 2 photos from readers of the blog, as I don't have access to the full collection I have in stock.
I did fetch a few of your photos with me on a memory stick but these are the larger collections such as Jeans, Sooty's and Rogers. So apologies if the photos seem to be coming from the same people this is the reason why.
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

jill said...

Lovely photos,it is nice to see Steve & Claire and June on them and of course, Dennis. I think this may be the first one on the site of Dennis but I may be wrong.

John said...

jackie,
if you come over to Los Boliches were open,mon-fri @ 5pm and sat-sun @ 2pm.

Jackie said...

Yes John, we'll be down to see you. We are just waiting for the weather to settle down a bit, dont seem to be getting 2 decent days in a row just now. 24c yesterday and rain today!
I think either Saturdays or Sundays are favourite, will you be working at 2pm?

Anonymous said...

Good to see Claire Watson and the rest of the girls. In the bottom photo is that Andy Tilsey bottom right ?

Jackie said...

Jill...Put your glasses on and behave !!! :-)

John said...

Andy´s gonna luv u.
Yes Jackie I´ll be on the 2 til 5 shift.

Andy Tilsley said...

I think its Keith

Anonymous said...

Dennis gave me my first job in Llorett.:)

Anonymous said...

Is that Andy at the front must admit it does look like him

John said...

Wasn´t the bar called the Gary Cooper.

Anonymous said...

T'was indeed...., cos his da was a ringer for GC (allegedely).

Anonymous said...

Big Watson gave me my second job!!

jill said...

Andy, that anon comment wasn't me!