Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Jun 9, 2010

A Message from Myranda


I've received a message from Myranda, who is looking for her old friend
Nobby....can anyone help her? If so would you please leave a comment ......Thanks on behalf of Myranda!


Hi,
I m Myranda and i m from Holland.
Maybe you can help me find Nobby.
I met Nobby i think 20 years ago in Lloret and he was a friend for every year i came back. 6 years i think
I went every year back to lloret and had a great time with nobby. juan(sportsman) and nigel evans and many more.
I like to know how it is with nobby and please maybe you can help me.
greets Myranda

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was here a few years ago, he married a Polish girl (I think she was Polish, and I think they married) and if my rather bad memory serves me right they have 2 children and are living in Nobby's home town in the South of England...HTH, Debbie

Rickyblanes said...

Well that reply just broke Myranda´s dreams didn´t it.....

debbie said...

Maybe but that's the last I heard of him :D