Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Nov 4, 2010

2 more from Colin!


 Thanks again to Colin for todays photos from 1969 ...in colour this time!

If I've wrote the names down in the right order we have from left to right back row...Jack Sharp, Peter Cale, Jim Vale, John Coffey, Terry Hatton, Andy Foster and Colin. 
Front row L-R Jack, Pablo, Chica and Monte.....

The next photo outside the Cockney Pride features the owners John & Pauline the owners not sure which ones they are though....maybe the couple in the centre?

4 comments:

jill said...

I never would have recognised pc and andy foster but now I can see it is them lol

Anonymous said...

2nd Pic ...Pauline(Owner of the Cockney Pride) is the girl in the white t shirt in front of Colin..Tragically Pauline was killed in a motorcycle accident in the 70's..p.s Jill, these old pics are the only way I recognise any faces on the site...lol..so many years have passed

jill said...

ha ha me too usually. I was at Andy Foster's 60th in Beeston a couple of years ago, I still keep in touch with him and Mo

Anonymous said...

Hola,Jim Vale here - on the left at the back.The owner John is on the right in the blue shirt.His then wife Pauline is not in this photo. At the front kneeling, left to right are John Wilkin,Roger Pearson,Jack Downey,Hutch - who tragically died that winter,and at the front George Connelly.