Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Nov 17, 2010

Dave's Photos

 Dave has kindly sent in some photos fro the site, dating back to 1975. Here is a copy of Dave's email....

Here are first two photos as promised. First picture myself (Dave Slatford) at front
Dave Oliver next to me bending down grabbing my ????
Girl with toppo t-shirt I'm sure was Judy maybe Julie. Lennie club
manager is second in from right at back, can't remember
other guys names this photo was taken in entrance tunnel
to disco on 27.07.1975
Second photo myself and Lennie outside club you can just
see the 'T' at top of folding door at entrance to club also 1975.
Can't believe I looked like that! A long time ago!
Please put this message along with photos and my email address
dslatford@btinternet.com on your website will send lots more photos
every weekend.
All the best regards Dave

No comments: