Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Jan 27, 2011

More from Mariano.

 Here are the last 2 photos from Mariano the first one from the Moeff Gaga and the 2nd one is taken in the entrance of the Corner Inn.
Mariano gives the names below...

"..more photos of Lloret, (1970) the first one, my friend Mario (of Zaragoza) with the Belgian owners of the Moef Ga-Ga disco,the second one,in the Corner Inn, the boy with the guitar, he was playing in Adriano`s bar and at end of the season,in the Corner Inn, he was swedish, I don´t remember his name."


Thanks once again to Mariano for sending his photos, if any one else has photos for the 'Old Stuff' I'd be grateful if you would send them in, there must be still loads and loads out there somewhere!

3 comments:

Max said...

Is that Gary Lineker behind the Bar in top pic filling in before he went to Barca .. Max.

Anonymous said...

The swedish boy with the guitar, in the bottom picture was, actually, Norwegian. His name is Kjell. He spoke very good spanish. He didn't work long at Adriano's and when he left, I took his place, at Adriano's bar, playing guitar and singing. The following year, I played at: Hoff van Holland. Great memories. I also have quite a few of those Llose's photos. I will post them in the future.

Mariano said...

Hola anonymous,the Norwegian boy with the guitar,in the summer of 1970,he was living with Fernando, a friend of mine (from Zaragoza)en el Barrio de los Pescadores,Fernando, always called him "El Sueco" ( the Swedish),that´s why I always thought he was come from Sweden.