Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Mar 14, 2011

A Photo from Jenny

Thanks to Jeny for sending this photo from when she came to Lloret on holiday, heres Jenny's email......

"I have just found this old photo taken in the Moby Dick in 1977 with myself, my friend Rita (on the right of Ricky) and Ricky Bennett himself.  I think it was his second year there.  We were only on a two week holiday.  However, I did go on to meet and eventually marry Terry (Sniff) Millen but thought this would be a good one for the website.  My friend met Peter Stewart (Gas Meter) whilst we were there and travelled to Scotland quite a few times after to see him when we got back – great times."

5 comments:

frank said...

is that you in the red dress You had that on in the Beggers

Andy Tilsley, said...

I thought that was Bennet,....should a gone to spec savers.

joemac said...

andy to much hair to be bennett lol

Rickyblanes said...

My charm got me the girls and I didn´t need good looks!!

Agnes said...

But Ricky u weren't there in 1976.... x x x