Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Mar 11, 2011

Photos from the "Vicar"

I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who brought photos to Stevie's funeral for me to put on the blog, as soon as I get back to Lloret I'll be able to scan them after which I will be able to post them straight back, also thanks to those who said they would send photos.

Thanks to Brian, known to most of you as the 'Vicar' for sending these photos, here's the details he sent for each photo...
1. Colin, me and Maggie? Not sure
2. fm right to left: Dutch Max, who was on holiday, Sharon, i shared a flat with, together with Maggie and Moggie.
    Sue and who knows the person next to her?
    p.s: Does anybody knows anything about Sharon and Moggie.
 

11 comments:

sue said...

Hi brian,its sue on the photo, the girl on the end is teresa maureens sister (maureen who went with tommy critchley they had a son taylor)
I am still in touch with sharon she is fine, and i am recently back in touch with moggy she is hoping to come to the re union in sept.They are both back in london
Best wishes x

joemac said...

is that maggie from glasgow that worked in the londoner office

frank said...

It sure is Joe I havn't seen Maggie in years.The last time she came to see me and Norry in London just after Mass.Popped in with a wee Bag of rich tea fingers.Dont remember the year but I remember that

joemac said...

frank she worked part time with me in the bucc she used to iron my t-shirt every night before work she was like your mammy lol great lassie

Anonymous said...

Joe you always got people to Iron your shirts and i was not your mammy ... max

Anonymous said...

Sue,

Tks for yr comments. My facebook name is
brianrina murray. Would you be so kind to also pass it on to Sharon. Nice to hear they both doing ok. We hope to be at the reunion in september. Brian the Vicar

Anonymous said...

Jackie, Tks for posting the foto's, will send some more soon. Brian the Vicar

Anonymous said...

The Vicar the Vicar The Vicar
Hi Brian I dont know if you remember us Debbie, April and Margaret but we lived in the pension just along from Bar Gloria 81-83 and were in there everyday. You were one of the first people i met in Lloret and you made out to be a Spanish Waiter . They were great times hoping to find and post my photos soon.

Anonymous said...

I remember you all like it was yesterday. (joke),
nice to hear fm you, of course i remember you, yr used to bright up my working days and make me sick cause you went to the beach and i had to work! I still got some photo's of you, will post them on the site. Rgds,
The Vicar P.S. : are you on face book? ours is brianrina murray

Unknown said...

Ik ken rina vermeulen is dat jou vrouw

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.