Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Jun 10, 2011

A Question!

Does anyone remember a bar in Lloret called El Duke? A member called Ray asked this question on the message board. (I dont remember a bar of this name)

"Hi, I was last in Lloret back in 1996 staying at the Samba and there was a bar I went in all the time called El Duke, I think it was on the way to Fenals, I'm going back again in August staying at the Frigola and I was just wondering if this bar is still there or if it's a bar at all anymore?"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

probably talking about THE DUKE OF YoRK IN FANALS.

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing the photo that Sue put on Happy Days Little Boy in the pushair is now 29 he was about 3 months old in the pic.......

debbie said...

There was also the Duke of Wellington around that time. It was next to Buzzbys and is now the kebab place.