Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Jul 10, 2011

Photos from Ann

Many thanks to Ann for sending these photos, after she recently come across the blog she decided to look through her old pics for some to send in.

Ann has also named just about everyone in the photos....

1. Rob Roy '74 0r '75 Conrad, Tommo, Pepi, Me.
2. Highlander '78 John, Me, Ian Anderson, best cleaners on the costa!!  Highlander '79
3. Highlander,  Jimmy, Tommy Smooth As Ever, Alan, Jackie, Eddie, Me, (I didn't work there that year because I was Pregnant)

Ann would like to hear from anyone who she knew back then!




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jill said...

Brill photos nice to see Conrad on one for a change. How's tricks Anne, hope you are all OK, I have sent you a private message x

Anonymous said...

Where did Conrad work ?

jill said...

Moby Disco, I am not sure if I am right but was he the DJ at one point? I shared a flat with him for a short while