Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Feb 8, 2012

Photos from Pat Bourke

A new batch of photos has been sent in by Pat who worked here in Lloret back in the early 70s,
Pat says......
''I was quite amazed to find your blog on the internet. My friend Diane and I worked in Lloret for two season, first at the La Cala, back when we had go-go dancers and the following year at Maxims and the 1900. We were both from Liverpool and stayed the first year in a pension on Calle Mediodia, just up the road from the Captains Arms. The following year we shared an apartment with Jane Legg from the smoke and George (another scouser). Diane passed away last year in Stoke on Trent''

When I replied to Pat to thank her for the photos I asked how she had come across the 'Old Stuff' this is her reply to me.........
 ''Actually my husband and I were watching TV when an ad for Republic of Doyle came on and one of the main characters is called Malachi. I had a flash back to Anne and Malachi and I googled Malachi Lloret de Mar and low and behold there you were .What about Cockney Big Pat Sullivan; Geordie Pat and also Billy Williams are any of them still in touch?''

She also asked me about Steve and Claire Watson and also Malachi and his first wife Anne, so she now knows that Claire and Anne have since passed away.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont remember the flower carpets in lloret ? saw them many times in tenerife at corpus cristi.

Anonymous said...

The flower carpets were always in BLANES>

Anonymous said...

thats why didnt remember them in lloret then !