Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Mar 1, 2012

Loads of Photos!!

Can I once again say thanks to everyone for sending in photos, I have that many photos been sent just recently that I'll have to start putting them on daily. For those of you that have sent photos and not yet seen them all yet, I do still have them here but as you all know I do keep alternating the photos so we don't get them all from the same person or same years day after day. Please keep sending them and I'll always try to send a reply to say that I've received them, if you don't get a reply or see any of your pics after a day or so then by all means get in touch and ask if I got them ok. I even have photos here that people have sent by post or given me personally still to be scanned....including hundreds in a box from Colin (ex Colins Cabin etc)

2 comments:

Shuggie Kelly said...

Thanks Jackie,
Love looking at the site and catching up with people I worked with over 30 years ago, keep up the good work, you deserve a medal. I must dig out some more photos.
All the best
Shuggie Kelly.

jill said...

i agree shuggie, jackie you do a fantastic job, keep up the good work x