Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Mar 28, 2012

Photos fromDoug

l'd just like to apologise to everyone as my computer has recently packed up all together and I've not got access to all the photos for the old stuff which you have all sent in, but all is not lost l have the hard drive which contains all the photos etc, so it won't be long before things get back to normal...with a new PC!
Todays photos dating back to the mid 70s were sent in by Doug Tappin and were salvaged from my email inbox.

3 comments:

sue said...

Thats me at the front in the middle, and with all the girls i lived with, pauline on the right, sylvia next to her, Maggie behind me and welsh pauline on the left, i have this photo must be 1971 0r 72 x

Mariano said...

My friend Jeanette,in the top one.

Mariano said...

Annette,in the top one,I was wrong