Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Apr 19, 2012

Photos from Dee.

Another new batch of photos. This time from Dee Clark.....sorry for the delay in publishing them Dee!
 I'll let Dee introduced himself here..I worked in Lloret for a couple of years around '84 and repped for Cosmos and Ferris holidays...I worked in several hotels but the Don Quiote was my favorite and I drank in the Robin Hood in Fanals and of course the BBC! I've sent a couple of photos and would love to hear from anyone. I've been in touch recently with Alonso the coach driver and Martin Rutherford another Ferris and Thomsons rep. I can't believe so many ex Lloret people are still in touch!
So which is this Beach Boys or Tropicana, we had this discussion a while ago!




4 comments:

John Stanley said...

Tropicana in Santa Susana,spent 6 months with Boats and Scotty doing it up.

Andy Tilsley. said...

Second pic,some people got together had the good idea of copying our beach party!!
NO CHANCE!!,lost money,and i pissed myself laughing.

John Stanley said...

Tils, where they from the campsite near tossa,even had a pic of yours in their hut with the words why pay more,the hut wasn't there for long?

max said...

Any lots of people tried to Copy U and Boats even started using stocks well after yu ...
I still say to this day .. The Del boy of Lloret was Davie Boats always up with ideas
Advertising on the parasailing and Go Karting competitions well before the others even thought about it