Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Apr 2, 2012

Photos from Grant

Robin Hood 1988
Today we have a new set of photos sent in by Grant who was DJ at Rockefellers, Robin Hood and Beach Boys both in Lloret and Calella during the 80s. Does anyone remember Radio Holiday, as Grant was also DJ there along with Gas meter who is the only other person I've ever heard mention the radio station....The first set of Grants pics feature the Robin Hood in 1988.

 A message from Grant.....
Please say hello to Gas from me and Harvey if he is still there ??
Tell Gas that  I am Grant a mate of Les & Tony RIP from Radio Holiday I’m sure he will remember me.



4 comments:

steve hall said...

worked with Grant and Les 89/90
trying too get in touch with them please pass my email on s.hall#bmason.co.uk . would like to get in touch . Im Steve Hall worked the Robin Hood with them .

Grant D said...

Hi Steve just checked out your email address mate and I think you have missed something out,Contact me via Facebook :- Grant Dyche

Grant D said...

Try again !!
Hiya Steve,Your email address is wrong mate contact me via Facebook @
Grant Dyche

Unknown said...

is steve hall aka sniffer?