Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


May 11, 2012

Angie's photos

Thanks to Angie for getting in touch and sending her photos, read how she found the 'Old Stuff' site along with her details of the pics....
...I have only just found your site when I was booking a holiday in Lloret for this September. My name is Angie Craven but was Angie Wainman in the old days. I worked in Lloret from 1978 - 1983. I worked in Argentina 78 Steak house the Copper Kettle, Cutty Sark, Bar Rita and a few other Bars & Cafe's. I am In all of the photos.
 The 1st in Copper Kettle is from left to right Chris,Ian,Scotish Jimmy,Me Angie Wainman,Elaine at the back Nicky Nixon.We all worked in there apart from Nicky

 Pic 2 My bosses party from left Christine my boss, Charlie chimp, Steve, Diane, Me 3rd from right Angie Wainman. Roul at the back Forgot the other names 1979.


 3rd pic Me Angie Craven Holding Charlie My bosses Chimp from Argentina 78 steak house taken 1979.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

angie stewart here ,from nicky tams ian [spam]top photo on the left,im still here and so is andy ,we also had andystewart bar,maybe see u in sept.

frank said...

i remember charlie really well

Angie Wainman (Craven) said...

Hi Stewart,I remember you & Andy well,I worked for Andy when he had a place just across the road from the texas bar.Not sure what it was called I was the chef there.I can remember you flashing lol lifting up your kilt when you had AndyStewart Bar.It will be nice to see you again.I have not been back to Lloret since 1987.I am in touch with Ian Cresswell who worked at the Copper Kettle on facebook. xx

Jackie said...

Ive just amended the post Angie, sorry about the mix up, the info I put with the 1st pic was for the one you sent but didnt come through for some reason...hope it reads correctly now :-)

Angie Wainman (Craven) said...

Thanks so much:-) I will try & send the others x

Angie Wainman (Craven) said...

Can anyone tell me where Scottish Andy & Stewart are working please? so I can call in and see them when I come to Lloret in September thanks xx

Jackie said...

Hi Angie you can find Andy in Route 66 on the seafront in Lloret, just head for the tallest building and its just below that, Stewart is in whats now called Funky Monkey...formerly Homers

Angie Wainman (Craven) said...

Thanks Jackie xxx