Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


May 8, 2012

Early Days in Spain!

The BBC are making another programme about the early days of holidays abroad and I'm sure that some of you may be able to help. Please read the message below-
Hello,
My name is Vicky and I work for the BBC. I am working on a documentary for bbc4 about the history of the British holiday and I am looking for some people who went on some of the early spanish package holidays to share their memories with us - first taste of foreign food, lots of wine, never felt so much sun on their faces, those kind of things.
can anyone help?

We are looking to film on 14-15-16 May in the London area so it's not much time to find someone.
I would be grateful for any help you can offer, my details are below
vicky.gardner@bbc.co.uk
07977 997085

No comments: