Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Jun 4, 2012

Not Lloret but almost!

Thanks to David for this story and photo from the 70s...

Another photo mid seventies not exactly Lloret but it was the day before??? I was transferred with Thomson Holidays from Costa Brava to Corfu (just when I was speaking Spanish!) and I had bought a place outside Malaga. So I thought I would drive to work and at the end of the season drive back to my new home in Malaga and in doing I looked in at Lloret for chicken that night in El Relicario,  while cruising round Lloret remembering the nice times I  bumped into Chris Stanley outside the Londoner (I lived above him during my first year in Lloret) and he had a go in the new “Motor” next day around evening I came across this place in Almeria where Clint Eastwood made the spaghetti westerns. Never a dull moment.

No comments: