Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Jul 1, 2012

More from Paul


 Todays photos come from Paul, who would like to find people he knew from the 80s when he was manager of Sweeney Todds, I have Paul's permission to pass on his email address to any friends.

Paul details of his pics ..........
First photo is one of our Christmas parties for Saga.  There is Ronnie in the background with Scouse Eddie, Joseph, Sonia and myself and the Spanish photographer Ramon.

Second photo is myself and Eddie, who was the DJ at Sweeneys for a while, in the bar at Christmas.

The third photo is myself, Ronnie, Jane (I believe), cant recall the girl in the dress, Steve the doorman and two of Russell’s mates from Greenoch.

Ronnie, Sonia, me, Eddie and Rosa.  Interestingly enough the suit Ronnie has got on is the one I borrowed to fly back to Enjgland to get married in!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

jackie can u send me pauls details,stewart funky monkey here

Jackie said...

Sent you his email address the other day Stewart, did you not get it? Will send you a text.

Anonymous said...

1st photo girl in blue is Gail.

Anonymous said...

Is that ronnie watt in the frey suit with glasses ??

Anonymous said...

sorry grey suit !!

Anonymous said...

Yep,Ronnie Watt.