Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Aug 29, 2012

Photos from Annette

Annette and I have been in contact quite a lot just recently, she was a good friend of Hammy's a few years ago and after seeing photos from his 50th birthday on the site she got in touch. She has some photos which she wanted Hammy to 'ok' before we published them. We had a bit of a laugh in Rabbie's yesterday with us sending messages back and forward between Hammy and Annette.
I wish you could have seen his face Annette he was looking very pleased with him self!

5 comments:

frank said...

my god is Hammy gay noo

Shuggie said...

If in doubt ask Jill, so,,,
Jill is that me hiding behind Hammy & Annette???
Nice flower, lol

jill said...

I think it is you ha ha (been a big discussion on face book about it) however, can't really see clearly lol x

Anonymous said...

Of course it's you Shuggie..., naebody else hada big fizzog like that in llorett!!

Anonymous said...

blimey hammy, what happened !!