Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Dec 21, 2012

Merry Christmas from Mariano!

 Well, it looks as though we have seen the last of Mariano's photos, he has spent a lot of his time writing emails and sending his photos and creating collages of his propaganda items for the blog. So I'd like to thank him on behalf of everyone who visits the 'Old Stuff' site! Mariano has sent his Christmas wishes for everyone in his messages below....


 Hola Jackie,only to wish Merry Christmas to you and to everybody who is watching your blog of Lloret old stuff,next time, I try to send, perhaps,my last photos to you, and I don´t know if it will be good for the blog because two of them are about bullfhigt,I don´t have more for to send,buenas noches and regards from Mariano



3 comments:

David said...

Feliz Navidad Mariano, and Jackie for all your efforts, do keep looking for any old photos Mariano as they are fantastico!, especially the ones with you and all the girls, I think you were a bad boy!!!!!!!
Kindest regards to all
David (Thomsons)

Mariano said...

Buenas tardes David,Feliz Navidad for you too and muchas gracias again for your comments,who was not a bad boy in Lloret with a lot of girls around, and between 20 and 30 years old?Regards from Mariano

Anonymous said...

Hola Mariano,supongo que me recordarás ,yo muchas veces,es inevitable recordar aquellos años y amigos,te recuerdo recién estrenado el 600 y la anécdota que tuvimos al ir a trabajar,me gustaría charlar algo y saber que fue de tu vida