Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Mar 2, 2013

TV company asking for help.

I've been contacted by Josh at Finestripe a Glasgow based TV company asking for help in tracing anyone who was involved with the very first Club 18-30 holidays in the late 60s and early 70s to Lloret de Mar. It seems they have plans to make a programme which will focus on the early days of the 18-30 holidays and the changes this type of holiday brought, so if anyone can help please get in touch and I'll pass on your details or I can give you an email address for Josh.....this is the forth time that a TV company has asked for our help so I'm sure we can help them once again and possibly give Lloret de Mar a bit of good publicity!

Below is copy of the email I received...

Hi Jackie,

I am emailing from Finestripe Productions, a TV company based in Glasgow. 

We are currently developing a programme about the very first ever Club 18-30 holiday in 1965 to Lloret de Mar and we are trying to track down anyone that happened to be on those very early holidays. I wonder if you might be able to tell me if there is anyone you know of that might have been on them or alternatively anyone has posted on your site mentioning this sort of time period?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and our website can be found at www.finestripe.com

No comments: