Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Apr 25, 2013

Morven's Photos

Here we have another few photos from Morvens collection, every single photo I've published belonging to Morven she has always got a great big smile on her face..she must have really been the live and soul of Lloret when she was here!



**************************************************
Meanwhile it seems the lunatics are trying to take over the asylum again with what I can only describe as 'unwanted comments'...he or she is wasting their time as I now moderate EVERY comment that comes in so none will ever get through to the blog....which is why they don't immediately appear on the blog. I do have the persons IP address which I will gladly pass onto Google should there be any more 'unwanted comments' after first publishing it on this page of course!
********************************************

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

havent these photos been on already not so long ago ??

Jackie said...

Yes, 2 of them have....my mistake!