Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Sep 27, 2013

Photos from Bobby



Thank you to  Bobby Huntley for the photos or should I say albums which he brought over to Lloret so that I could take copies for the blog....just when I thought I would shortly be running out of your old pics, I've suddenly got lots more to go at!
As I only publish 4 or 5 at a time it may be a while before you see all your photos but sooner or later they will be put on this page...so thanks again to everyone.
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kay said...

Top middle Roy Harper from London married a Welsh tourist.

Anonymous said...

bottom photo, looks like Conrad left of photo with arms round 2 girls and of course good on yer Bob on the right.

roy said...

Top middle Roy Harper (Hynes!) Living in wales with 2nd welsh wife !!!