Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Jan 2, 2014

Sad news


I've just had a call with bad news about a very dear friend of us all. Alan Tolland has suddenly died this afternoon.
Alan has been ill for quite some time and was taken into hospital over the Christmas period, he was said to improving with hopes of being sent home tomorrow (Friday) and was in good spirits when Maureen saw him earlier today. Our thoughts are with Alan's family at home in the UK and also in Lloret de Mar.
Happy times with family & friends

3 comments:

Shuggie said...

Sorry to hear this very sad news.
Shuggie Kelly

Terri said...

I just cannot picture Allan in his younger days so would love to see a pic of him back then if you have any Jackie. Such sad news, love to Mo and the kids xxx

Terri

Unknown said...

RIP Big Alan
Gave me my first job in lloret back in 1978. And fired me a few months later.
Great memories
Terry from London.