Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Feb 5, 2014

Moe's pics

 Thanks again to Moe for sending a few more of her pics from the 60s, I've also included all the info she supplied with the pics....

Keith, dick,Annie dobbins,chris , sue, (now who's that girl sat on Jim's knee?), tony aka mr lloret, pugs, bob north. Photo taken by the lovely Eddie Knighton aka photo doblado.


This one is at the San marti hotel where we used to babysit  with (I think Thomson reps) carol clarkson from Worthing and Pam

This is at bugsie's boozer.left to right
Jerry, bugsie, moe ,bob south, Eddie , dick and Keith

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Moe,Jim again.I remember Bugsie and his brother running the 'Boozer'on the sea front.That is where I first met Eddie -on holiday in 1968 -it was his local too - of many!The next year I went back to Lloret to work,and became good mates with Eddie -what a brilliant,funny bloke.My last season working was 1976.Eddie sub-let his bar,The Apples and Pears in Calella,and went up to Playa d'Aro to work in a(quieter)bar,and that is where he died -around 1984 I believe.

Anonymous said...

Hi Moe,Jim again,again,Memory slipping - my age I guess!It was actually around 1989 when Eddie passed away.His dad also died young.Also I do not recall any of the other guys from 1969-although Bugsie came back on holiday -from Margate where his family were quite well known.