Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Feb 3, 2015

A photo from Alan

Thanks to Alan for this photo from the Yellow Submarine,
Alan's info about the pic...

Hi Jackie
Just discovered your site and love it!!

I worked in the Yellow Submarine in 1977 when it was owned by Roger, a Pakistani chap from Leeds. The picture attached was taken by a Foto Loses guy, he was very small (5ft) and blonde, that's all I remember about him. In the picture L-R is Lesley from Glasgow, (me), the boss, also from Glasgow, who'll probably kill me if we ever meet again because I've forgotten her name, and the girl who played the records (again forgotten her name).
Will dig out some more photos and send them in.
Kind regards

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her name was Margaret, the girl that "played the records" was Ellen, didn't you cook the chickens?

Anonymous said...

Oh, and the Foto Lloses guy was called Kenny, from Hinkley.

Alan said...

Thanks for the filling in the gaps in my brain anonymous. Now, identify yourself!

Anonymous said...

I was the assistant manager, until I got fed up with having to do all the crap stuff, like sacking people that I hadn't hired! Saw Roger recently and had a good old reminisce. If you look at the Yates photos you will see the Yellow Submarine, and me, there.

Anonymous said...

Oh anonymous , I know who you are !! X. The minute you knew Kenny's name!

Alan said...

Hi Steve - thanks for the clue. Remember you well, and your sister and mother. Do you still like your burgers black?? Where was I when this picture was taken, probably cooking the chickens. Do you know anything about Margaret? The whole crew in the Yellow Sub were a great bunch - loved them all. As for me, I had 5 years in Saudi Arabia after Lloret, but settled back in Scotland. Now picking up my pension, have two lovely daughters, one smashing grandson and two cats. Life is good and may come back to Lloret for my 40th in 2017. Might bump into then.

Anonymous said...

Hi Alan, so long to reply! As you will have guessed, I remember you. Still go beck to Lloret as my Mum and Dad now live there! I Also have two lovely daughters, the eldest is a Doctor of History and works for an American universatory, while my youngest is a manager for a well known American fast food outlet, got to love those yanks!!
Saw a photo on Facebook which may be yours? I'm not from Warrington!!! lol

Anonymous said...

Was this tight facing the Texas