Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Sep 11, 2016

Photos from Jayne

Many thanks to Jayne who has sent me a nice set of photos from the 80s when she used to come to Lloret on holiday with het family. A copy of Jayne's email is below......
Hi Jackie,the year was 1984,I didn't work there,we went on holiday,although I would have loved to work out there,I was 14 the first time I went,I am the one with short blonde hair.then we went for several years on the run,we absoulatley loved our holidays there,we had such fun times! We returned every year for probably 5 years and each time we'd bring more family and friends!i have great memories of John lennons bar and terry,and the staff! I have lots more photos,mostly taken in the pubs!we have a lot with staff members from different pubs, I will root some more out and send them.



No comments: