Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Jul 24, 2019

Photos from the 70's

I had a lovely message from Rhianna a few days ago regarding her Grandad who used to work in Lloret back in the 70's.
This is the first of several messages we have exchanged...

Hi, it may be a long shot but my grandad used to work in Lloret De Mar at a pub called The Londoner. I’ve heard about his time there my whole life and he’s always wanted to know what happened to some of his old friends. My grandad is called James Garrity, but people just call him Jimmy. I’ve noticed on your page that everyone seems to know “Hammy” and I just wondered if it was the same Hammy that used to work with my grandad (thick Scottish accent), as he talks about him all the time😊 I’ll dig out some old photos too if you need me too! Hope to hear back from you soon😁😁x





No comments: