Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Aug 2, 2019

Petra’s photos


 Thanks again to Petra for sending more photos for the page along with a piece that she wrote about Lloret for a German paper....sorry but it’s obviously written in German so is more suitable for our German friends! 🤗
A copy of today’s email from Petra.... 

Guess I wrote in German, Spanish and Dutch because AMIGOS was a German, Spanish and Dutch tourist newspaper. They begged me to write about the place.
And I got free tickets for beach parties and amusement parks. One had this giant slides. That’s what I remember.
Today I have pages of a TUI (Twen Tours) catalogue for you. Concerning holidays in Lloret de Mar (as well in German language). Besides a picture of the Moef ga-ga entrance.

Last year I got a job offer for Fanals. Something with youth travel. Guess it even was Venta de Goya. Imagine … after more than 35 years. But I didn’t feel to work “on the spot” for a couple of month during summer. During wintertime it would be a bad paid (parttime) office-job.


No comments: