Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Oct 7, 2008

Any Idea ?

Last week I received loads of photos sent through by ''Omelet'' the earliest I think are from 1971, so a bit too early for some of the regulars viewers of the blog! The top one is from 71' but I have no names to put to the faces....HELP!!!

The second photo, there he is 2nd from the right.....mmm nice !!!
Were they the original dancing queens I wonder??

Thanks Omelet for the photos, and also thanks to Barry for the delivery service !

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT.

Anonymous said...

GUY BEHIND BAR ON RIGHT WITH TACHE IS SKIPPY.(AUSTRALIAN) MY OLD BOSS THREE YEARS LATER IN PINK PANTHER.

Anonymous said...

I ALSO THINK GUY 4th FROM LEFT (WITH STERN LOOK AND SQUARE SHOULDERS IS ALAN TOLLAND.IN RECENT YEARS HAD BURGER FACTORY NEXT DOOR TO BUSBYS. I THINK PHOTO WAS TAKEN IN MOBY DICK AT THE CORNER OF THE SCHOONER BAR & HARPOON BAR WHERE I WAS IN 1975. IS GUY AT FRONT LEANING BACK JOHN McSWAN? GREAT SITE AND GREAT MEMORIES. MORE PHOTOS FROM THE SEVENTIES PLEASE. JORDI.

Jackie said...

Thanks for the comments, Jordi.
Looking closely at the photos I think you may be right. I'll start asking around. I dont know if you know that John McSwan is here again in Lloret, I've not seen him for a while but I will ask him..or any one who may know. Lots more from the 70s to come yet!

Jackie said...

I saw John McSwan today, he wasn't sure if it was him in the photo, but his wife Sybil said it was! They also gave me some more 70s photo's to scan for the site. Nobody could say whether the other person in the pic is Alan Tolland or not, but I'll ask next time I see him.

Anonymous said...

Sorry,dont want to contradict his wife, but that is not John mcswan in the top photo,,leaning back..cant remember his name but deffo not John Mcswan.