Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Jul 14, 2009

Photos From Tony & Steve.

The top two photos were brought over by Tony when he came on a quick visit to Lloret a few weeks ago. Tony's 1st one as you can see from the T shirts is Rockerfellers and info he gave for the 2nd one is - Aussie Steve, two Pauls from Bradford taken in Yates 1985.
The last of todays photos was sent in by Steve and is from 1977. Here is what Steve said in his email...
"I worked in Lloret '75 and 76, Yates, Less Brasses (now a Japanese restaurant) Paddy's bar, Bier Keller and The Yellow Submarine (that's where the photo was taken) My sister, Caroline, also worked there at the same time, printing T shirts for Ted (Moby Dick). My parents now live there and we are often over for short breaks, often meeting in the Barratina's and having a chin wag with Fiona"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got the date of the photo right, I worked in Lloret '76 & 77!
Steve

Anonymous said...

Is That Brendan with the Rockerfellers T shirt on in 1st pic... Max pax Enanau

Scoo said...

Hi Max's that do's like him if so were is he now?

Anonymous said...

yes , thats Brendan. He lives in the south of Spain, my mate lives down that end and he knows Brendan. Near Malaga, somewhere. I will find out where he is , on my next visit to Malaga.
Tony

Anonymous said...

Re the Yellow Submarine photo from Steve:

L-R Margaret, ---, Lesley, Steve and Ellen

Alan (Yellow sub 1977)

Unknown said...

Did you work in the londoner? If so, you might have known my grandad jimmy. He worked 76-77.

Alan Macdonald said...

I worked in the Londoner for a week in 1977.
Alan

Grant D said...

Brendon on the right with white t-shirt,
On the left is Manolo