Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Sep 19, 2009

A Special Request

I know we have a bit of a following with some of Lloret's ex workers who are now living in Australia. I wonder if any of you out there know of anyone called Tommy Spalding, I know its a long shot but if so would you please let me know. Some one in Lloret would like either his email address or phone number.


As yet I dont have anymore details about Tommy only that I believe he's in Melbourne.

Thank-you for any help...Jackie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out his website:

http://www.captainspalding.com/

Details are on the contact page.

Steve

Jackie said...

Thanks very much for the information. I've got all his details from the site so will pass it on today.

jill said...

I have his album and he is in loads of the photos from the reunion, I also have his address

Anonymous said...

calm down jill.

Anonymous said...

just heard tommy spaldings put his house up for sale after seeing jills comment. thinks he'll be safer in the bush.

jill said...

I was merely trying to be helpful sorry