Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Apr 9, 2010

Ian Anderson's Photos......


Thanks to Ian for todays 'Old Stuff Pics' ......Bet you thought I'd lost them Ian !

Here's a little bit about Ian, he says he worked everywhere in Lloret from 1974 - 1985, and describes his time here as "Best years of my life" His brother Andy was here 1974 -1982 , he worked for Ted for 8yrs.
Ian and his brother are together in the first photo, (Ian is the one on the left) taken in the Pink Panther 1974.

Then goes on to say...."first of all youvé done 1 helluva job with this site...i congratulate u and thank u...i have loads of foto's from all the years i worked in lloret"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that second photo Fiona's place?

Anonymous said...

Yes, its the Barretina the photo is taken during the last reunion.

Rickyblanes said...

I wonder if Ian remembers the Black and White Minstrels show and the very surprised Americans in the Moby Disco???

jill said...

Jef looks very dashing in the bottom photo lol

John said...

Just as I remember Andy @ the Bucc 79,last song every nite,Lynrd Skynrd freebird,mops for mic´s and brooms for air guitaring,I used to leg it up from the Laurel with my album for the last song,even had my fav broom.

Anonymous said...

Can anyone name the 2 jocks in the bottom picture?

Unknown said...

i do ricky,me,andy & paul.the 3 al jolson's.the following day me & paul were in the picc eatiing breakfast & a couple of stools away was the same yank..he was a mate of willie.me & paul had 2 check our eyes for makeup from night b 4

Unknown said...

bottom foto..bob cooper holding beer bottle(london) just behind bob jim hughes,rip(londen)& jeff in red shirt.dont remember other names