Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Apr 9, 2010

New Stuff on an 'Old' Page !


I've been working on a brand new website about Lloret de Mar which is not yet complete but well on the way!
On the new site you'll will find lots more 'STUFF' about your favorite
holiday resort on the Costa Brava! This will not interfere with this site, or any of my others.
The Old Stuff will still keep going and GROWING !

http://www.lloret-de-mar-stuff.com/

If there is anything you would like to see included on the pages please let me know.
So far you can find all the links for my other sites about Lloret holiday accomodation, the holiday guide and not forgetting the popular 'Lloret de Mar stuff' site!

6 comments:

Pete said...

Nice one Jackie.

Dianne said...

Absolutely brilliant website Jackie, well done!!!!
Easy to navigate, which is the thing that always gets me, some people make there website so fancy with flashing images and they end up really difficult to move around.
Had Harley Butts on full volume greaaat!!
I used to love bombing about Lloret on my little Bike (Matilda) I’m sure I have a photo of her somewhere.

Steve said...

Quality.

Jane said...

Great site but where is the night life.

Anonymous said...

Must have shut the bars and clubs down

Jackie said...

No dont worry, all the bars and nightlife are still as lively as ever, but the site is still under construction...lots more to come yet!