Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Apr 13, 2010

Photos from Dave Mcguigan and Mick Fitsall

This first photo is from Mick who has sent in some prop stuff from the Romance Disco. His first from that collection is what looks like a poster for the Romance Disneyland Party '83. A great photo Mick, I've also put it on my new Lloret site....you can see the page HERE

Many thanks to Dave McGuigan for todays Old Stuff photos, the first was taken in Laural & Hardy 1981, and Dave is asking if any one knows the whereabouts of Geoff who is in the photo?
He also gave the name of the person in the 2nd pic....anyone recognise him?



4 comments:

Tilsley said...

That will be my old mate Mr Ricky Benett,just before he went to work!!!

Scoo said...

No thats not Benett, that lad got hair !!

Gaz McGowan said...

I think that was a prop card from Romance, and I am pretty sure that was '82.

max said...

Is it Ricky or is it Davie Mc