Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Apr 15, 2010

Photos from Sue.

Another new batch of photos!
This latest lot of photos were sent in by Sue. Sue tells us where she worked in the piece below...

"1971 moef ga ga
1972 st trop
1973 007
Then i went to benidorm for 2 seasons to work for billy lawrenson who im sure many people will remember.
I came back to lloret
1975 where i worked for foto lloses also airport transfers for intasun, (jan Kirby) i did each season until 1982.
I have attached some photos which i hope you will put on for me, im sure a lot of people will be recognised"



Just lately I seem to be getting new photos sent everyday, so I just want to thank everyone for still searching through their old snapshots and taking the time to send them through I really appreciate everyone one I'm sent.
If you have recently sent photos and you dont see them straight away please dont think I'm not going to use them. They are all here, and you will see them on the site sooner or later!!
I'll always try to reply straight away when I receive photos just to let you know they came through to me ok.......Thanks to you all.......Jackie

9 comments:

carol said...

My god Sue, i had to look twice at your photo, it's like looking at your Emma ! She definatly got your look's xx

jill said...

Second photo, far right, is that Jimmy Woodentops and I think spot Good on yer Bob next to him. The little boy looks like Shawn Watson

sue said...

Hi Carol, i think you have the wrong one, the top photo is me on the right and eileen (married to jimmy orient express etc on the left.
The second photo, i am on the end on the left 2nd row back.

Max said...

Carol that is Sue Vale your talking about She is still in Lloret and also has a home near me in South East London .. Alan and Emma are also about and Emma is a mum now

sue said...

Jill, dont know jimmy woodentops, but defo good on ya.
Big harry at the back, in front of him to the left tillsley, to the left of him cyril.
at the end on the left bobby huntley worked at tramps, and early 8o's la cala.
Keith is next to me, and of course auntie jean.
My friend carolyn at the front left.
omelette at the front in the middle can just see his head, and of course burky who worked on the door of tramps.
Big john at the back who also worked at tramps.
The scottish girls on the right.
Liz, who went to america, she is still there.Also jean who went to tenerife, and lynn.
Cant remember some of the others names

sue said...

The top photo im sure most people know who they are.
Phil from the texas, jimmy and eileen, rish, not sure if the next one is billy bear, dont know next one, then john who was manager of the highlander and me, terry bell at the front manager of ok coral.

Andy Tilsley said...

Sue,that second photo must have been J.B. birthday?few more names next to Bobby is Gaz,and Ginger,in the middle in pink is Viv,could be Jeff above omelette.

sue said...

thanks for that andy, ye spotted viv, couldnt remember the others names, the girl with the black and white t-shirt i think is tracy, think she may have been related to dave cammis who worked in lloret ,and had the westminster in the east end.
Im thinking he married tracy's sister not sure though.

lindapicc said...

Agnes are you in the second picture