Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Nov 21, 2010

Lloret Old Stuff - Reunion 2011

Linda has just put a message on the 'Old Stuff' message board about the proposed ex- workers reunion for next year, if anyone out there who worked in Lloret, (no matter what year) you can leave a message on the board and let everyone know you'll be attending. Lets hope there's as many can make it this time as the last one in May!

Reunion in Rabbies
A copy of Linda's message...

''Lets put a date on our next get together, the week-end of 24th sept 2011, thats gives every-one time to sort out kids grandkids parents and pets, come and see people you've not seen in months...years...or in my case don't remember at all (age thing going on ) i know Ricky Bennetts ready...are you x x''

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow all stunning blondes .. xx

frankie said...

all i can see is a saga holiday

Lindapicc said...

I'm with anonymous i thought we were fab
be affraid Hart 2 of those blonds will be chappin your door soon x x

Anonymous said...

I think Frank envies Im sure I saw him in Manchester whizzing around with Shopping Trolley and Bus Pass in hand just after a pensioners Haircut .. And Weds you can see him in B&Q 10% off for oldyins ... Anne Widdlecome

young frank said...

hahahh I your right it was me Whene ARE US LOT getting our heating allowance

joemac said...

is there not any young ones going apart from me ?

John said...

Yeah,I´m with you Joe.lol

Anonymous said...

May well be in Barcelona that weekend for La Mercé festival, if you go Joe, I might turn up and I am under 50.
Tony

joemac said...

i'll be there tony...that's me you and john stanley so far...night clubs here we come lol

jill said...

Can I come?

joemac said...

aye jill you are one of us young ones xx

Lindapicc said...

You lot are going to get a clip round the lug hole x x

Frank McAvennie ( Now a Saga Rep) said...

Old McFlurry why dont u go in November till Feb with Saga .. Listen to Max Bygraves play bingo .. Get an all in at the Don Juan then nip out for your nightly stout/Guiness just before u retire to