Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Nov 23, 2010

Two More from Dave...


Todays 'Old Stuff' pics go back to the mid 70s with two balack & white ones from Dave Slatford. 

This is the info Dave sent along with thepics......
In Istanbul, myself on left a friend  (of Jimmy Brennan who worked in topos with me) called Peter in middle a guy called Terry at front from Liverpool and ladies from Birmingham,, next one myself in middle Lennie ( club manager) next to me, but cannot remember other guys name I think he didnt work in topos long the lovely ladies were from Holland the one next to me was called Ans this was taken in the disco entrance Im sure this was 1976.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember you 1975 Just woncering if you're still as good looking?

Anonymous said...

Meant wondering must be my eyesight Well it has been 35 years!