Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Mar 5, 2011

New Comments on Old Stuff

We sometimes get comments added to the Old Stuff photos which have been on the site for several months so they may not always be seen if regular readers dont go back over the older pages. So I've added a new feature which should show the last 10 comments placed on the blog, scroll down the page to find it in the side column then click on the link for the post. Thanks to Jill for coming up with the idea and asking if it would be possible to implement it on the site.

2 comments:

jill said...

Thats great jackie, thanks a lot x Sorry I won't see you on Tuesday, our Diane is bringing some of my photos to either give to you or Linda to put on for me, can't get the plug in my scanner lol

Jackie said...

Thanks Jill, At least I know its working now, a comment has just come in on a 'very old' photo and appeared at the side of the page:-)