Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Mar 5, 2011

Photos from the "Vicar"

 Thanks to Brian for getting in touch and sending several of his photos for the Old Stuff site, below you can read a copy of his email...

Nice site of the old times in Lloret.
I'm Brian Murray (most people know me as "the Vicar") my name in Lloret.
I worked there fm 1979 till 1983 in Bar Gloria.
Here attached is one of the many foto's i have, made by Ramon.
I was one of his best customers.
In the foto you see Neil and Joan fm Sunderland, still together.
Still in contact with them. I live in Holland now, and still in kontakt with "dutch Vera" (fm the Zoo)
Neil worked in the Texas Burger and Joan was a babysitter.
And the other man in the foto we all know as Franky.
Left to right - Colin, Ramon and Brian

5 comments:

JOHN said...

Is that Terri looking through the window?

Anonymous said...

Hello Brian,
nice to see you're still about, me and Jaap Van Aalst, we both worked in Romance Disco, stayed at 'Pink Maria's' and used to eat at Bar Gloria regularly back in '82, where you worked, don't know if you remember us, but I remember you well, The Vicar! Good times! Give my best wishes to 'Dutch Vera' when you see her and all the best to you too mate,
Mick Fitsall.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mick, Nice to hear fm you, but cant remember yr face. Can you post a photo? Are you in contact with Jaap? Last time i heared fm his mother that he's in Stockholm, owning a restaurant. Rgds, Brian (The Vicar)

Angie Wainman (Craven) said...

Hello Vicar I remember you well.I think I Have a couple of photos with you on from when I went out with Neil.I rember us having a few drinks in flat above Bar rita where Neil lived with Scotish Jimmy.I can remember us all going out drinking.There was Ian Cresswell Neil you,Jimmy and me Angie Wainman Craven.Neil,Jimmy & Ian worked at bar rita's I think you worked there too?Can you remember me ? x

Angie Wainman (Craven) said...

My name is Angie Wainman Craven.Does Anyone know where Janice iS who was with frankie from texas. We became good friends one winter in Lloret.I can remember going to her apartment for a meal and she ended up with pasta on the ceiling after tossing it in a pan.She also helped me celebrate spent my birthday in february with me.We went out for a meal.I aso had a party in four steps.
If anyone remembers me and is on face book could you add me please Angie Wainman Craven. Thanks