Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Jun 25, 2011

Photos from Ann

 Many thanks to Ann for getting in touch and sending lots of photos after coming across the Old Stuff site, she now lives down on the Costa del Sol in Benalmadena. Ann gives a few names and details of the first 2 of her photos below -
           '' Ann here, Just found out about this blog recently and started to dig out these old photos. The names I give you are 95% correct, but there will be some that I don't remember, it was so long ago that my memory fails me!! Anyway I'm sure that somebody will put me right if I've made any mistakes.
  1.  Rob Roy about '74 or '75 Tommy Smooth As Ever, Billy Brownlee, Me, Antonio.
  2.  Moby Dick Disco Prudencio,Me, Stan, ? Tony Woods, Annette.''


2 comments:

jill said...

Annie, I have been trying to get in touch with you, I lost your address. Hope you are well, I didn't know if you were still in Benalmadena or not, my mum called to see if you were still at the bar a few years ago but had no luck, message me x Jill McKay

ann said...

Hi Jill, Just saw this comment! But you are now in touch through Hotmail, my son said you had got in touch with him on facebook, doubt if he got back to you!! X