Click here for the 2011 reunion pics!


Jun 22, 2011

Photos from Irene


Three photos from Irene today, she has given some names for the people in the photos, but one name in particular which Irene mentions is  Jimmy Plumb and she would like to know if anyone knows where he is these days?


1972 Jimmy Plumb is in the first one when he worked for John Mundy in the little bar up the lane behind 007 can't remember the name of it.
 
1973 2nd photo - this is in the Moby Dick
 
1973 3rd photo - Paddy's Bar left to right Paddy, myself, Jenny ?? and not sure who the other chap was.
 

10 comments:

Shuggie said...

C'Mon Jill, Don't let Irene down, "Where Is Jimmy Plumb'??
Last time I seen him was in Gravesend a 100 years ago. maybe Brynn will know??
Hope everyone is well and looking forward to the re-union.
Shuggie

Anonymous said...

Hi Irene, the guy with Jimmy Plumb (the bar's name was the mini Bar)Brian Drake, he worked with me in the Britannia 1974 was from yorkshire, my son's home from Uni the week end, will get him to show me how to send some photo,s, (come on Jimmy Plumb, where are you ? Regards Fin Smyth

Max pax Enanue said...

2nd pic in Brown Jacket white top is Sir Ted Law .. I worked for him winter 83 Papa Noel

Anonymous said...

Hi Irene, it was 1972, i worked with Brian Drake not1974 (the brain going) Fin

jill said...

Also looks like spike in the photo with ted. I am sorry Shuggie, dont know where jimmy plumb is, letting the side down arn't I

debbie said...

I'm probably completely wrong, but could that be Chandra in the bottom pic?

lynne said...

looks like him to me debs

debbie said...

LOL, I was worried you would reply and say I should've gone to Specsavers...on retrospect I am sure it is him, specially as you agree:)

Would love to hear any news of him since he left here, but nobody seems to know.

Anonymous said...

HELLO LLORET DE MAR 1971-5. THIS IS JIMMY PLUMB SPEAKING. YES I AM STILL ALIVE AND LIVING IN PUERTO POLLENSA, MALLORCA. WOULD LIKE TO SAY HELLO TO ALL MY OLD FRIENDS FROM THOSE DAYS. GREAT TO SEE ALL THE OLD FACES ON THIS WEBSITE. PHILL THANKS FOR THE BRITANIA PHOTOS. MY EMAIL IS ROBERTJIMPLUMB@AOL.CO.UK

Anonymous said...

The second pic!! Fantastic. My mother Annet and my uncle Ted next to eachother! Thanks for posting it.
Carlos.